Sunday competition – start 8.30/9.00 (Except winter months – 11.30/12.00 June, July, August). – see calendar for program.
Vets competition – Wednesdays – start 8.30/9.00 – 9 Hole
Chook run – Friday evening during daylight saving – 4.30 to 5.30 hit off.
Ladies Competition -Start 8.30am Thursdays & Sundays
The Tournament held on Sunday 26th Sept was a great day enjoyed by 52 players – well organised, great weather, good food and good people. Congratulations go out to all of those involved in running the day, in particular :-
- Our captain Craig McMillan and the rest of the match Committee for all of the prior work organising the teams, prizes and running the day.
- Ladies Captain Rawinia Smithenbecker and her crew of Ladies for organising the food and helping on the day with registrations etc, in particular Heather Chaston in her role as “COVID Officer”.
- Dave Briggs and his team of groundsmen and volunteers who “Attacked” the course upon being released from lockdown and managed to get the course in pristine condition.
- Phil O’Neil for running the BBQ, Ros for running the bar and organising the money and the numerous others for doing their little bit to make the day a success.
- The MDGA (Murray Districts Golf Association) for their support in promotion of the event and donation of prizes, in particular Meralyn Fage, Secretary of the MDGA for her assistance throughout the day helping to organise handicaps, teams, scores and prizes.
Results and final scores as follows :-